What will the world of PPC look like in 2022? This is a question on the minds of many marketers and businesspeople. Here are some interesting facts that may give you a glimpse into the future of this field.
In 2022, there will be some big changes in the world of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. Here are a few things that businesses and marketers should be aware of:
- The Rise of Mobile PPC: More and more people are using their smartphones to search for products and services online. This means that businesses need to make sure their PPC campaigns are optimized for mobile devices.
- The Demise of Google AdWords: In 2018, Google announced that it was changing the name of its flagship PPC platform from “AdWords” to “Google Ads”. This rebranding signals a shift away from traditional text-based ads and toward more visual formats like video and images.
- Social Media Platforms Will Continue to be Major Players in the PPC World: The future of PPC campaigns is bright with social media platforms. These networks provide a unique way to reach your target audience and can help you save time because they’re not as strict on ad repetitions or scheduling changes like traditional advertising methods, making them perfect for quick wins that allow marketers more freedom in their strategies.
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence will Play a Bigger Role in PPC Campaigns: Artificial intelligence and automation are two of the most exciting innovations in PPC campaigns. These new tools help businesses take control, spend smarter by targeting only those who will convert into customers right away with targeted ads tailored just for them!
The evidence suggests that with automation, PPC campaigns will be optimized and adopted by experts to increase ROI.
- Calculate the best bid your business
- Get the most out of your daily budget
- Automatically find the best bidding opportunities to maximize the use of your budget.
- Instantly measure and optimize ad performance
- Get to the bottom of your account performance issues
- Automatically generate ad performance reports
- Video Content will Continue to Grow in Popularity: Video content is becoming increasingly popular as the preferred method for marketers to share information. By 2025, it’s estimated that video will account for 64% of all social media posts and 75 percent on blogs!
- Voice Search will Become More Prevalent, Resulting in Different Ad Strategies: Voice search is becoming increasingly popular and advertisers need to be prepared for the change. Voice assistant technology has grown exponentially in recent years, which means this form of advertising will only continue accelerating as well!
- By 2022 more than 80% business Internet traffic will be comprised by videos
- A video is much better than text for communicating important messages. It’s been shown that people can retain up to 95% of what they see.
- With mobile users continuing to consume more video content, it’s clear that this is a trend we can’t ignore. 92% of them say they share videos with friends.
As we all know, the world of marketing is constantly changing and evolving. What worked wonders for your business last year may not be as effective this year. That’s why it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends so you can adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
Get in touch with our team and let us help you develop a strategy that will keep you ahead of the curve – and profitable – for years to come.